Supernatural Spoilers from Watch With Kristin

Here’s a little holiday present a day early….a spoiler from Kristin over at E! Online.

Mose in Idaho: What’s the word on Supernatural? Thanks for all the scoop last week.
No prob. I’m hearing that Sam and Dean will die and go to heaven. Yes, you heard me right. We will see heaven! (Which is funny ’cause I always assumed heaven would look a lot like Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles.)

Here’s the scoop from last week that I somehow missed….sorry guys!

Jason in Palm Springs, Calif.: Supernatural! So happy it’s going into syndication. Happy zombies! Sam and Dean find a town where everyone’s loved ones come back to life as zombies but they’re nice, friendly, non-brain-eating zombies…oh, and one of them is Bobby’s dead wife.

Jamie in Rochester, N.Y.: This is a Supernatural question. I’m a Sam girl, and I was wondering if you had any scoop about him? Even though Sam is supposed to be on the wagon with his powers, we will see him use them again before the end of Supernatural season five. (Dean’s not gonna be happy about that!) In other Supernatural news, we’ll be meeting another horseman of the apocalypse (Famine, this time, rather than War), and the Prophet Chuck will definitely be back, although probably not in the company of his Supernatural-fangirl girlfriend.

News posted on December 23, 2009 Comments (48)

1. hahaha, I’ll bet Dean’ll have a lot of trouble dealing with Famine XD

Comment by Nora — December 23, 2009 @ 10:01 am

2. Sam and Dean die yet again??? Oh, ha, ha, ha. I can’t wait to see Heaven! This is going to be extremely interesting!

Comment by DeanSam1 — December 23, 2009 @ 10:16 am

3. A
    w
    e
    s
    o
    m
    e
    !

Comment by Danny — December 23, 2009 @ 10:30 am

4. Wish we could have our Dear Daddy Winchester back. :'( but yay for some supernatural news!!

Comment by Katie — December 23, 2009 @ 10:39 am

5. I think Sam’s uses his “demon powers” to defeat Lucifer.

Sam’s feels, unless Dean says yes to Michael, which Sam and Dean don’t want to happen, then Sam’s demon powers might be the only way to defeat Lucifier.

Comment by valerie — December 23, 2009 @ 11:19 am

6. i thought that kripke said that neither of the boys were going to die again??? o well…it’s gonna be great anyway!! even though that makes it sound like the series is going to end..i was really hoping for season 6

Comment by Jennifer — December 23, 2009 @ 12:13 pm

7. Oo exciting. i always pictured they would show them both die and go to heaven and than it was really real. thats prolly where there going to go with it. exciting exciting exciting!! =D Thanks!! -Jen

Comment by Jen — December 23, 2009 @ 12:13 pm

8. Oops typo “both die and go to heaven and then it wasn’t really real” by bad.. haha

Comment by Jen — December 23, 2009 @ 12:16 pm

9. I’m sure they are only going to “die” for the length of the episode and there will be some specific reason for their journey into Heaven.

Comment by Jared — December 23, 2009 @ 12:24 pm

10. I guess they are sent back to Earth because it’s not their time yet, or perhpaps they still have unfinished business to take care. Or some other mission. Somnething on that line. Sounds interesting though. I wonder if they die in battle or – don’t hate me – maybe they kill each other??

Comment by Andrea — December 23, 2009 @ 2:46 pm

11. Ok, this is a random comment, and its been fuled by the fact that I’ve been watching too much Dark Angel, but I really want Dean to grow his hair again. I miss him having hair, he looked cute with slighlty longer hair. lol

Comment by Jennie — December 23, 2009 @ 3:32 pm

12. Wow, what a twist!
    I really have to see the episodes for the new year to see where SN is heading becasue I really don’t see the point of having the guys killed rigth now. I don’t want this to be a quick attempt to end the Apocalypse and thats it, show’s over. If its a great episode and if its anything like Amanda suspitions(Comment above mine), then it should be a really good show.
    I wonder how heaven its going to look like though? Which its funny cuz we never got to see Hell and the shows focus is based on horor. Huh, Oh well, Can’t wait! Supernatural never dissapoints me and I trust Kripke!:)

Peace, Gr19

Comment by Gr19 — December 23, 2009 @ 3:50 pm

13. Wow!! I can’t wait! I really don’t want the show to end, but if it has to end I like the idea of Sam and Dean in heaven…what an ending!

Comment by Sherry — December 23, 2009 @ 3:55 pm

14. Yeah I agree GR19 I don’t want to see hem killed but I also want to see heaven. The zombie thing should be cool. We’ll get to see Bobby’s wife again. And isn’t Ash supposed to come back too?

Comment by jim bob — December 23, 2009 @ 4:10 pm

15. Wonder if Ash’ll be in the episode where they die and go to heaven… hmmm.

Comment by Marc — December 23, 2009 @ 8:12 pm

16. Well, we know that heaven will look like Vancouver :)
    Hooray, they aren’t ignoring Sam’s powers! I don’t think that could be the way to defeat Lucifer, I mean, the only thing that can kill an angel is another angel. But it could be a contributing factor. And another source of angst.
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    I can’t believe they’re killing Dean. Again. I suppose it’s Sam’s third time only, if you count the lightning strike, but this is…what? The 103rd or 104th time for Dean?

Comment by Erika — December 23, 2009 @ 10:05 pm

17. poor guys! have to die yet.. again!! lol! im excited to see what is left to come this season!! :)

Comment by _nej — December 23, 2009 @ 10:15 pm

18. Hmmm..
    Well, them dying again is kinda getting old. But I trust Kripke.
    I’m betting that Ash is in the zombie epi. Looking forward to that! LOL

Comment by Rhonda — December 24, 2009 @ 2:00 am

19. just a hunch but the colt has kinda always been its own character in the same way as the impala. with that being brought back in this season i think theyre going to have to reopen the devils gate to send lucifer to hell. again…just a hunch, ive been wrong before. really stoked to see how the season ends though. IMA HERO!!

Comment by Kyle — December 24, 2009 @ 2:29 am

20. what?? Sam & Dean will die again?? Just hope that this will be in an episode where they will be in heaven and meet ‘God’ too ( as Kripke mentioned in one of his interviews that they will show heaven and they will get to meet the ‘Man Upstairs – God??) !!!!
    Please don’t tell me that Season 5 is going to be the end of ‘Supernatural in 2010.?? No Kripke…you can’t do that to us …you’ve got to give us Season 6 or we’ll have to exorcise you with Sam’s demon’s powers…!!!!

Comment by raiko — December 24, 2009 @ 5:35 am

21. Okay, well first off, Sam and Dean “dying” hasnt really happened all that much. I mean, okay, fine, Mystery Spot he died 100 times, I get that, but that was a joke and the Trickster wouldnt have kept Dean Dead.

I really only consider the boys truly dying once a piece. Sam at the end of Season 2 and Dean at the end of Season 3. THOSE were REAL deaths which actually happened and took some sort of miracle to bring them back. Dean sold his soul to a demon to save Sam and Castiel saved Dean when he died.

You guys act like they get killed all the time for real or something.

Mystery Spot I guess I can count the very last time Dean dies because he is Dead for like 4 months or something like that before Sam finds the Trickster again.

But thats it. All other times are meaningless and stupid and have no emotional bearing at all…

Comment by Jeff — December 24, 2009 @ 7:59 pm

22. Totally agree with you Jeff, but don’t forget the Episode called “Faith”, where Dean alsmost died too, hadn’t Sam found that Reaper. It was bitter-sweet cuz someone else had to die for Dean to live. But all things consider, The Guys really did die just once.

See ya, Gr19

Comment by GR19 — December 25, 2009 @ 3:53 am

23. Them dying once a each is enough. More than that is a been there, done that sort of thing.

And thanks for the recap Jeff…we had nooooooo idea that Sam dies @ the end of 2 and Dean at the end of 3 and that Dean sold his soul, and that Cas saved him. We’re so glad that you’re here to point that out. My God, WHAT would we do without you?
    (in case you didn’t GET it, that was sarcasm)

Comment by Ro — December 25, 2009 @ 8:31 am

24. OMG! i hope it’s not the end of SPN, but maybe they were sent to heaven because someone wanted to talk to them

Comment by samantha — December 26, 2009 @ 1:12 am

25. YESSSS MORE SAMMY POWERS !! I was thinking that they wouldn’t but sooooo happy they are !

Comment by Samantha-Dean — December 26, 2009 @ 10:27 am

26. I thinking(and it hurts) remember when Tessa returned and Sam found out Dean has met her before.Well I’m wondering if the boys go to heaven will Dean find out that Sam might have been there before when he died in All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2 I’m hoping cos I think that would be interesting to see between the boys.Sams powers? I was ho they would come back,but just a bit sooner,though I think he has here and there. Can’t wait!

Comment by jo jo — December 26, 2009 @ 10:47 am

27. Heaven and “nice, friendly, non-brain-eating” zombies. Hmmmm, interesting.

And it seems like I’m the only one(along with Dean) who’s unhappy about Sam using his powers. :/ Oh well…

Comment by SophieS — December 26, 2009 @ 12:15 pm

28. You’re not the only one who’s unhappy about it SophieS. I’m not all that excited about it myself. I have a feeling Sam’s powers are going to cause more problems than they fix.

Comment by Jennifer — December 26, 2009 @ 2:14 pm

29. Damn it will be to good to be true. Is there some scoops about Deand and Jo relationship – in last episode we see their first kiss ,and the episode ends realy sadly, i have opinion that Dean maybe will sell his soul to bring her back but this is only my opinion , so if u have some scoops about them please post. thanks

Kristian :)

Comment by Kristian — December 27, 2009 @ 11:32 am

30. To jo jo.
    I always wondered about that also. When Sam died in All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1 did he go to heaven?
    When we learned that heaven really exists in season 4 I really started thinking about it.
    Sam obviously didn’t remember being in heaven but he must have been there since I can’t really imagine Sam being sent to hell. Maybe there is some other place that ordinary people go to when they die but Sam really must be special enough to be sent to heaven.
    My guess is that he went to heaven but doesn’t remember being there and probably never will. Unless the angels pull some angel mojo on him.
    ~Thora~

Comment by Thora — December 27, 2009 @ 4:37 pm

31. i would definitely guess that sam was in limbo or possibly purgatory before he was raised by the crossroads deal. probably a lot like how dean was after the car crash. it is strange that dean remembered it though and sam doesnt…

Comment by milez — December 28, 2009 @ 11:28 am

32. Its probably me but when Sam and Castiel first meet there’s these looks they give each other and when Sam holds his hand out.it probably just me. I just really like to study scenes.
    But hey,you never know with Kripke. But I think Sammys a little secret keeper. God,hurry up 21st Jan.its killing me! Okay,I’m off to analyse more episodes.(p.s if you look at Red Sky ep Sam says ‘Azazel,Castiel’ when reading in cemetery.that got me thinking on overload).xx

Comment by jo jo — December 29, 2009 @ 1:20 pm

33. creo que es grande ver a dean y sam en el cielo, y es seguro que sam ya ha estado en el cielo y si sammy boy con sus poderes es quien realmente puede derrotar a luci? tanto luci como azazel eran angeles caidos y si sam tiene la sangre de azazel aunque a veces desconfio que azazel le dio la sangre de lucifer, en ambos casos sam lleva sangre de un angel caido o sea que sammy si puede matar a lucifer aunque ni siquiera miguel mato a lucifer, solo lo envio al infierno, digamos de castigo como buen big bro castigando a su baby bro por hacer travesuras

Comment by casammy — December 29, 2009 @ 7:56 pm

34. I am so so glad that Sam’s powers are going to be back. It gives the season so far much more credibility now, seen as it is something that is not going to go ignored as I first thought.

The next episode, in which Sam and Dean are in a mental institute, looks as if it’s going to explore some deep themes between the brothers that have kind of been ignored for the first 10 episodes.

Thanks Kripke and the Supernatural team!

Comment by Kevin Lee — December 30, 2009 @ 12:13 pm

35. If you think about it, Sam had already used his powers already in the season…*hint hint* the poker game. Common who else thought that wasn’t a conscience. Please, he wasn’t lucky there.

Comment by Virti Scype — December 30, 2009 @ 1:29 pm

36. Virti is so agree.I said the same thing to my daughter just after we watched that episode.

Comment by jo jo — December 31, 2009 @ 8:30 am

37. See, I told you KL to give it time. Didn’t I tell you that the 2010 episodes may turn out to be greater than the last 10?? I’ve been saying it since last year!!! GOD!!! You give me a headache!!

Peace, GR19

Comment by GR19 — January 1, 2010 @ 3:15 am

38. Damnit Sam

Comment by Jordan — January 4, 2010 @ 12:40 pm

39. Fryzjer Gliwice

Comment by fryzjer Sabina Gliwice — July 15, 2011 @ 11:33 pm

40. Schody z drewna

Comment by schody z drewna — July 20, 2011 @ 12:07 am

41. Cash for gold

Comment by Sell gold — August 10, 2011 @ 7:48 am

42. I like Your Article about Supernatural.tv » Supernatural Spoilers from Watch With Kristin Perfect just what I was looking for! .

Comment by new sports cars — August 25, 2011 @ 3:22 pm

43. The heart of your writing while appearing reasonable initially, did not settle properly with me after some time. Someplace within the paragraphs you managed to make me a believer unfortunately only for a very short while. I however have a problem with your jumps in assumptions and one might do well to help fill in those gaps. In the event that you actually can accomplish that, I could definitely be fascinated.

Comment by kevinlen — September 18, 2011 @ 11:59 pm

44. Great post, you have pointed out some great details , I as well conceive this s a very wonderful website.

Comment by Buford Kurdyla — October 29, 2011 @ 3:35 pm

45. Just how have you figure all this out concerning this topic? I enjoyed scanning this, Ill need to visit other pages on your own site immediately.

Comment by personal trainers gold coast — November 17, 2011 @ 9:04 pm

46. I simply wanted to share with you the way in which impressed I’m in your service together with product. I just wanted yourself to know that i am very likely to order a lot more of our stuff because of you with the low value in freight plus the speedy supply. Just had to tell someone the experience I basically had for your site. My new and it turned out so simple. Everything was in front of them and amount of confusion. It was easy to move surrounding the site in addition to registering was easy it worried me, I imagined I had been forgetting some thing. Thank the person who set the site, it appeared to be simply superb. I dream to do internet business again quickly.

Comment by Classic Women Uggs — December 5, 2011 @ 3:20 am

47. friend I was surfing online and I got here across your post… I loved studying it . I learned a lot about this matter that you simply wrote here. Thank you so much for posting an article like this one.

Comment by Felix|Bob|Simon|Carletta|Anna|Tony|Kathy|Mike — December 5, 2011 @ 9:53 am

48. If you like the benefits of bum marketing, than have I got a hot tip for you. I began using this service called Distribute your articles. This means the best way to get back-links, but its also the most affordable way. Not only do you ensure you get your articles around the world, but it surely helps develop your brand or even helping someone to turned into a recognized authority within your chosen subject.

Comment by article marketing — December 6, 2011 @ 3:36 am