“Trial and Error” Video Clip

After episodes all about LARPing, the Men of Letters and Nazis, Supernatural is getting back to the big Tablet storyline of season 8 next week when Kevin translates the Demon Tablet to figure out how to close the Gates of Hell. Check out this clip from the episode.

News posted on February 7, 2013 Comments (11)

1. I swear season 8has been the Kevin Tran season…even with 2 eppies named after the teen profit…Boring for me.

Comment by ozzie — February 8, 2013 @ 4:48 am

2. Really? To me, being that Kevin is the prophet who can read the tablets, he should have been in more episodes.
    I think Ostric Chau is not getting enough credit. He took Kevin from being a frightened young lad, overwhelmed by what was happening to him, to a more mature, confident young man who has accepted his incredible role, and has finally embraced it. He has become focused and strong in his new conviction. I certainly like his character more than the to me pointless Amelia.

Comment by roxi — February 9, 2013 @ 6:17 am

3. I hate the Amelia character and Samelia is a boring story …and yes I can be very biased..cause I only give a rats azz about Sam & Dean…..and Bobby ,..who I miss in season 8. Don’t care about Kevin..or his Tiger mommy either or Castiel..or Garth or Charlie..just tolerate the 2nd guest characters and hate it when their stories are told more than Sam or Dean’s P.O.V.

I like the Benny Vamp story in 8..but I feel like the Dean character was used to tell us about Benny..his past..his gf and his grandaughter..info I did not need to see in 8.

Comment by ozzie — February 9, 2013 @ 9:26 am

4. Don’t want Kevin’s Mom, Garth, or Charlie, only want Cas in a supporting role, but since they made Kevin an important prophet, they have to at least touch on him once in a while. But yeah, it still needs to be mostly about Sam and Dean.

Comment by roxi — February 9, 2013 @ 5:11 pm

5. I’m rather curious as to why the boys are wearing glasses in this episode. Maybe the glasses help them to see the hellhounds somehow?

Comment by Mindy — February 10, 2013 @ 4:55 pm

6. Mindy: I doubt that is it. I could be wrong, but that seems like something they’d make up last minute. Plus, if these tests are only for 1 person (again, that’s assuming), then why are BOTH brothers wearing glasses? I think it’s just part of a disguise. Which makes me happy, that they are gettin back to basics, all kinds of costumes instead of just FBI.

Comment by Thomas A — February 10, 2013 @ 7:41 pm

7. Iam guessing that the glasses are special to see what regular humans can’t see ..like a Hell Hound which they must kill.

There is An article too ..that one of the Winchesters will suffer from an aftermath desease after going through God’s obstacle course ,..but will keep it a secret from the other …here we go again more secrets.

I think it will be Dean that goes through the obstacle course ..cause he’s the oldest and that Sam will be 1 step behind him for support.

1 of the after affects will be… getting nose bleeds..and it looks like Kevin gets the nose bleeds too. ???

Comment by ozzie — February 11, 2013 @ 6:35 am

8. Glad to see theorizing instead of ranting and raving at each other!
    Ozzie, can you link that article?
    I hope Dean gets the story. I’ve already confessed to being a Dean fan, but in all honesty, he needs a good story.
    After getting boned in s5 and forgotten in 6 and 7, it’s about time.
    Sam can be a MoL, and Dean can fill his role as a servant of God, or whatever.
    With Sam as the MoL-Booksmarts-type, they need Dean to be the muscle behind the hunting and adventures.
    Speaking of adventures, remember when they said this season was gonna be like Indiana Jones? I’m seeing it more and more with each of the past 2 episodes.

Comment by Thomas A — February 11, 2013 @ 8:23 am

9. I don’t know how to link on this site ..but Article is on” Zap It” in the SPN site.

Comment by ozzie — February 11, 2013 @ 6:24 pm

10. Hey, does everybody remember when Cas was talking about angel radio. He said it was all radio waves. Guess what Sam and Dean have in the MoL hole. They have a crap load of radio equipment. They assumed it was to dispatch hunters. I think the men of letters had the angel tablet and it told them how to tap angel radio. Just a theory.

Comment by AW — February 13, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

11. i would like to wish Jensen Ackles a very very happy birthday, may God bless him with all happiness of this life, and congrats for the upcoming fatherwood.

Comment by therese subba — February 28, 2013 @ 8:14 pm