Season 9 Premiere Date

Mark your calendars for October 15.

That Tuesday at 9pm is when Supernatural‘s ninth season will premiere on the CW.

Just 112 more days to go!

News posted on June 24, 2013 Comments (21)

1. I visited several sites except the audio quality for audio songs current at
    this website is genuinely excellent.

Comment by hair loss remedies — June 24, 2013 @ 6:35 pm

2. ^ Huh?

On topic. YES!!!! CALENDAR MARKED

Comment by Omega — June 26, 2013 @ 5:46 pm

3. Wish I could say I was excited.

Comment by Lisa1 — June 27, 2013 @ 4:29 pm

4. That’s too long! :) But we will enjoy the summer and have something to look forward to in the fall.
    The season 8 finale was good… and (unlike some finales of some seasons) it really made me look forward to what will happen next… so here’s to season 9!

Comment by Jordan — June 29, 2013 @ 2:39 am

5. I hope they bring in Missuri again! (yip I know I misspelled her name.)

Should be fun to hear what she has to say about Caz.

Watching rerun’s is a good trip down memory lane lol!

Comment by PlaGeRaN — July 9, 2013 @ 6:25 am

6. Missouri Mosely XD!

Comment by PlaGeRaN — July 9, 2013 @ 6:26 am

7. OMG CALENDER IS MARKED CAN’T WAIT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Amber Varela — July 11, 2013 @ 9:01 pm

8. Finding myself not wanting to wait that long yet Oct 15th is marked on my calendar then two weeks before I’m gonna program the hopper to watch then record I love that hopper my dish network has 3 time zones for me to watch on this show comes 1st in my book. I will watch this before anything else!!

Comment by Ammie Lake — July 11, 2013 @ 10:19 pm

9. Want to look forward to this, but can’t say I’m excited. Especially since in the first spoilers for season 9, once again, it sounds like Sam has an important story arc again which is great, but as usual, Carver and Singer have something to say about every character EXCEPT for Dean. So if it turns out he is nothing but a supporting player to everyone else again, I will probably be done with SPN. But hopefully not, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
    @5- I myself never want to see Missouri again. She was a complete hateful bitch to Dean for absolutely no reason, and I couldn’t stand her.

Comment by roxi — July 12, 2013 @ 1:28 am

10. I juat read the season 9 Spoilers from Singer & Carver’s mouths and I’am so happy I’am skipping season 9.

Sam will be sick but recover in a NON HUMAN way..Castiel WILL be lost in the woods in a so human way…Crowley will still be demonic but since not so powerful…become closer to Sam & Dean..and Abdon..that demon chick will be the new bad ass demon..but another actress will play her…since the other chicks body burned…angels will still have powers on earth but earthbound some will form a good army & some a bad army and Teen Kevin will still be emo…..and Dean will plays with his thumbs. Vomit.

Comment by ozzie — July 12, 2013 @ 3:09 am

11. But wait! Dean playing with his thumbs IS an equally important and meaty storyline! At least at least that’s what some seem to think.
    It sounds like Sam will be important, Cas will be important, Crowley will be important, Charlie will be back(argh) and everybody and his mother as far as guest characters was mentioned. But Dean’s name was not even spoken. Yet some insist that he gets as much plot and focus. I sure wish I knew how.
    To be fair though, the season doesn’t even start until October, so I guess I shouldn’t whine and bitch yet, but, judging by these spoilers, I can’t help but think it’s just going to be another’ Dean who?’ season. I’ll hope not but I won’t be surprised if it is, as usual. At this point I’m almost (almost, mind you) hoping Destiel does happen, cause at least that would give Jensen SOMETHING meaty to exercise his acting chops with.
    I wish they could find a way to keep the original Abaddon chick, because I thought she was fantastic. I hope they bring Death and the Alpha Vamp back some how, I think they are both fabulous. I could listen to Rick Worthy speak with that voice and elocution all day.
    At the very least, I really, really hope that Sam and Dean truly become the close and loving brothers they once were, even with a few rough patches that they’ve had along the way, before Jeremy Carver, for no good reason, saw fit to almost destroy their relationship last season. No more anger and hatred between our boys!

Comment by roxi — July 12, 2013 @ 1:36 pm

12. I can’t wait for the ninth season to start I;ve been waiting for a while for it to come on. im excite for it to start in October. :)

Comment by Jennifer — July 12, 2013 @ 1:53 pm

13. I cant wit for the ninth season of supernatural to start, I”m so excited. :D

Comment by Jennifer EnEarl — July 12, 2013 @ 1:53 pm

14. The song send me an angel band scorpions could be one of the soundtracks of the 9 season.

Comment by Sandro — July 12, 2013 @ 5:46 pm

15. Looks like Carver is going to focus on the Fallen Angels in SPN’s season 9…I knew once the angels landed on Earth it would happen.

9-02 will focus on a teen angel. Lord have mercy & save this once bro focused tv series.

Comment by ozzie — July 13, 2013 @ 7:27 am

16. Does seem like from Singer & Collins interview SPN is now officially Charmed II staring Misha Collins.

Comment by CaseyT — July 13, 2013 @ 9:06 am

17. I even imagine Dean driving his Impala listening “Send Me An Angel”

Comment by Miro — July 13, 2013 @ 9:31 am

18. I still find it hard to stomach that Sam & Dean decided to KEEP HELL OPEN simply because Sam would have to die. It was very un-heroic of them. Still, if they live to regret it during season 9, I think their un-heroic act can be turned into an interesting plot theme.

Also, I see no reason why Alaina Hoffman can’t return as Abadon. Meg got burnt in “Abandon All Hope” by holy fire no less, yet Rachel Miner reprised the role in seasons 6-8.

Otherwise, season 9 sounds GREAT.

I think it’s smart that they’re not going to redeem Crawley. I also like the idea of angels forming factions on earth.

Comment by JJA — July 13, 2013 @ 1:19 pm

19. Why so late? I was hoping for the premiere on Oct. 1st. That would have been a great birthday present.

Comment by mj — July 20, 2013 @ 6:33 am

20. WOW!!!!! i can’t wiat for want happen. next for sam & dean. this is going to be cool. Want will happen when the Angels come? Will thier start killing people? & Sam want will become of him? & Bobby and dean? will here i thought October 15 can’t get anycooler. happy birthdays to me on October. 15 I will be truning 20 & supernatural is coming back on!!!!! :)

Comment by Brittany Crandall — July 21, 2013 @ 4:11 pm

21. will they try to bring back rachel miner from the dead or something she and cas make a really good couple

Comment by andy — September 15, 2013 @ 11:12 am