New Season 9 Premiere Date

Great news! You now have to wait seven fewer days for the return of Supernatural.

Yes, the CW has changed its premiere schedule and now Supernatural season 9 will premiere Tuesday, October 8 at 9pm.

Rejoice! Unless you already made plans that night, thinking SPN wouldn’t be back yet.

News posted on July 29, 2013 Comments (26)

1. Yeessss!!!Thank you CW ..You couldn’t make me any happier to hear this wonderful news of airing Supernatural Season 9 premiere a week earlier…It’s been a torture enough of waiting so long all these months !! Can’t wait for Season 9 !! Come on hurry up October 8!!

Comment by raiko — July 29, 2013 @ 4:33 pm

2. How about bumping it up one more week. It sure would be nice to see the season 9 premiere on my birthday!!

Comment by mj — July 29, 2013 @ 4:53 pm

3. Unless your in the UK like me! Still working on season 8!

Comment by Vikki — July 30, 2013 @ 11:01 am

4. That’s awesome I always wonder why they premiere so late in comparison to other networks. I’m sure theres a strategic plan to it. the sooner i can tap a vien the better.

Comment by checsome — July 31, 2013 @ 7:55 am

5. wow it is gonna be great… i am wondering what is gonna happen in season 9

Comment by wara deaniac — August 1, 2013 @ 8:42 am

6. cant wait for our guys to be back on the whole family loves the show and the women love looking at dean and sam they are just plain sexy

Comment by glenna shafer — August 2, 2013 @ 6:59 pm

7. Thank you for bumping it up a week. Its bad enough it got moved but to be pulled for the rest of the summer sucks. cant wait. Its fitting to see it come full circle. It aired on a Tuesday so why not come back. Cant wait

Comment by Debbie — August 2, 2013 @ 9:01 pm

8. ya cant wait

Comment by Debbie — August 2, 2013 @ 9:03 pm

9. Awesome!

Comment by ZekaPeka — August 4, 2013 @ 11:30 am

10. Couldn’t ask for a better b-day present

Comment by chris — August 5, 2013 @ 4:59 pm

11. cant wait ;’x , best news ever

Comment by Tom Tom — August 21, 2013 @ 6:28 am

12. Hey guys, been thinking it’d be really awesome to hear Kansas – Carry on wayward son as diegetic music in the final episode of the final season, so Sam and Dean hear it and are like ‘Does that sound familiar to you?’ :D

Comment by Joshua Oakley — August 21, 2013 @ 9:56 am

13. nice to hear this…im frm india.my name is pranav but people call me sammy and i have a bro and his name is dean…uh just waiting for season 9…

Comment by Pranav Kumar — August 25, 2013 @ 1:50 am

14. thnx CW for this awesome series of supernatural …and i hope u would continue this series forever…and i hope u would reply me..

Comment by Pranav Kumar — August 25, 2013 @ 1:52 am

15. FINALLY!!!!!!! Yessssss!!!!!!

Comment by Raven — August 28, 2013 @ 10:50 am

16. Can’t wait to c the new season. My whole family loves the show. Please keep it airing forever.

Comment by Monica — September 2, 2013 @ 6:53 pm

17. I LOVE YOU SUPERNATUERAL YOUR MY FAVORIAT SHOW

Comment by JIKIERA — September 11, 2013 @ 7:50 am

18. ITS TIME AGAIN FOR GREAT TV SHOWS OR MAY I SAY THEE BEST SHOW EVER, CAUSE THERES NO OTHER SHOW OUT THERE THAT KEEPS ME WANTING MORE AND MORE LIKE SUPERNATURAL NOT EVEN THE WALKING DEAD NOR ANY OTHER FAKE ASS SCI-FI SHOWS ANYWHERE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A MOVIE COME OUT AT THE END OF SEASON 10 WHICH BRINGS BACK DAD JOHN AND BOBBY SINGER FOR THEE BATTLE FOR THEIR SOULS AND THE WORLD, LET IT BE ONE FOR THE RECORDS THAT THEY ARE TRULY THE BEST SHOW AND GREAT ACTORS ON ANY LEVEL….. I KNOW THE NEXT 2 SEASONS WILL BE GREAT AND I WILL WATCH THEM FAITHFULLY BECAUSE THEYV’E BEEN THE BEST SINCE THE FIRST EPISODE UNTIL NOW. SO LETS MAKE IT LOOK GREAT FOR ALL THE LOVING FAITHFUL FANS.

Comment by FRACISCO WINCHESTER — September 12, 2013 @ 7:04 am

19. I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEASON 9 IM GOING TO BUY THE DVD AND KEEP ON WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER

Comment by Jikiera — September 12, 2013 @ 2:06 pm

20. I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEASON 9 IM GOING TO BUY THE DVD AND KEEP ON WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER

Comment by Jikiera — September 12, 2013 @ 2:06 pm

21. Waiting for the best TV show ever to restart ! Bought all eight season to watch before the ninth one to start! Had to have a daily dose of the Winchester boys!

Comment by Annette — September 15, 2013 @ 2:53 pm

22. It’s stilled listed as Oct 15 premiere on the left side of the website as of 9/16.

Comment by Omega — September 16, 2013 @ 9:57 pm

23. Hey where can i watch cw online or supernatural season 9 can some1 give me a web??

Comment by keksss — October 2, 2013 @ 6:39 am

24. When will series 9be aired on sky living

Comment by kate matheson — October 3, 2013 @ 4:36 am

25. I am just highly amazed as well as your producing abilities and also using the shape for a weblog. Is your paid for concept or can you transform this all by yourself? Anyways remain within the nice high-quality creating, it is uncommon to look an incredible site such as this one nowadays.

Comment by JustFriendsInUK.com - The UK's No.1 online dating site. — October 18, 2013 @ 10:44 pm

26. WOW! What a Great show. Keep them coming. Great job guys!!!!!!

Comment by greg gustin — August 7, 2014 @ 8:19 am