“Rock and a Hard Place” Clip

In the next new episode, Sam and Dean meet up with Sheriff Mills to investigate some mysterious deaths and must infiltrate a purity club. In this clip, which will undoubtedly be a favorite among female fans, Dean describes sex.

News posted on November 23, 2013 Comments (12)

1. Was anyone else super disappointed by the dragons last time? It seems the only non-humanoid monster on the show is the hellhound.
    The phoenix was probably even worse than the dragon. Just a guy with fire powers.
    I would not mind a retcon showing actual dragons.
    I mean, I’m sure Eve would have experimented with stuff other than humans, right?

Comment by brx — November 23, 2013 @ 10:34 pm

2. I think this clip, for me at least, makes up for all the possible negatives in this episode. :D . Plus, the boys are together AND it has Jodie mills. Not to mention Sam rescuing Dean, for change. I’m super happy already.

And Dean… <3 <3 <3

Comment by Tammy — November 24, 2013 @ 2:35 am

3. I too was very disappointed with the dragons in that episode, but I’m not sure there are dragons in this one. I know dean and Sam are taking about them being a possibility, but I hope not. Not those ones, anyway. Real-looking ones would be v cool!

Comment by Tammy — November 24, 2013 @ 6:00 am

4. I LOVE Dean’s face when the woman says “Congratulations. You are now virgins.” He is Adorable :)

Comment by SL — November 24, 2013 @ 6:20 am

5. This looks stupid.

Comment by Caitlin — November 24, 2013 @ 7:59 am

6. can you guys show up in axn malaysia? :)

Comment by jason — November 24, 2013 @ 8:48 am

7. Love, love this clip! I haven’t laughed so hard watching something like this in awhile. I’d watch the ep based on this clip alone. Love watching the women and Sam’s expression while Dean describes sex. LOL !!!

I think this ep has great potential,

Comment by Twinster — November 24, 2013 @ 10:49 am

8. Love love love this clip also. The brothers mention dragons-but maybe it isn’t dragons. The special effects this season seem to be more elaborate so if it is dragons maybe they will do them right this time. Last time they were describe as winged monsters but we didn’t see that. We saw humans-big woop. Can’t wait for this one.

Comment by animal — November 24, 2013 @ 1:38 pm

9. I liked the way they showed the dragons last time. Better than an animation that would probably go wrong.

Comment by June_24 — November 26, 2013 @ 1:36 pm

10. Oh come on, it was such a copout.

On a similar topic, it was refreshing that the Supernatural hellhound is actually better than the Buffy the Vampire Slayer hellhound (which was a hunched over person in a costume)

Comment by brx — November 26, 2013 @ 2:56 pm

11. Well, they saved a lot of money with that hellhound being invisible! :)

Comment by G-dawg — November 26, 2013 @ 4:34 pm