“The Purge” Photos

And now, for your enjoyment, check out these photos from “The Purge” where Sam is looking all kinds of good as a personal trainer.

News posted on January 30, 2014 Comments (12)

1. Jared is absolutely stunning….if he were my instructor I’d be the fittest woman on the planet

Comment by Annan — January 30, 2014 @ 6:16 pm

2. Wow. OK. This episode is going to be worth it just for the eye candy. Im happy to be shallow for this one hour and not really care about the story here – provided they don’t have any more brotherhood-destroying, audience-mystifying dialogues.

Comment by Tammy — January 30, 2014 @ 7:08 pm

3. Dean is the ONLY man who could look HOT in a hair net!

Comment by SL — January 30, 2014 @ 7:48 pm

4. Strangely, I can totally see Sam as someone who practices yoga. It would definitely help in keeping his mind calm and keeping himself grounded over the years. Dean drinks and Sam does yoga. (I really want to see a scene where Dean learns that about Sam. His reaction would be epic!)

Apart from that his body is amazing. Ooooh, and the bare feet and the length of his fingers! Very, very nice.

Comment by Maedbh — January 31, 2014 @ 4:37 am

5. Looks as if this might be about Sam and Dean.

Comment by CaseyT — January 31, 2014 @ 8:26 am

6. I leery about the premise of the episode, but I don’t mind Eric Charmelo and Nancy Snyder as writers. Their episodes haven’t been the worst or the best, so I am expecting neither.

Comment by Sheri — January 31, 2014 @ 8:38 am

7. Both of them are gorgeous… bastards XD!
    Not too excited about the premise of the episode neither, but we’ll see, maybe I’ll be surprised. I’m feeling optimistic today for some reason

Comment by emmanuel — January 31, 2014 @ 3:40 pm

8. Sheri – what episodes have they written?

Comment by Lisa1 — January 31, 2014 @ 6:05 pm

9. I had to look the writers up after Sheri mentioned them (thanks, Sheri). According to super-wiki, they’ve written:
    6.06 You Can’t Handle the Truth, 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning, 6.17 My Heart Will Go On and 9.05 Dog Dean Afternoon.

Hmm. Yeah, not the worst, nor the best.

Comment by Tammy — February 1, 2014 @ 10:42 am

10. OOOH hotness!! :)

Comment by MEG — February 1, 2014 @ 5:51 pm

11. Wow!! our boys look really hot here in this new episode ‘the Purge’ Sam as the gorgeous athletic ‘Personal Trainer’ and Dean as the stunning cook .. Good to see the boys having for a change at the Spa after all that they’ve gone through in the recent last few episodes ..( evil Gadreel, Kevin’s death, mark of Cain and the latest ‘Garth as a new werewolf’…at least we can see sexy personal trainer Sam with short and sleeveless vest at his training…and Dean so funny with his hairnet !!!

Comment by raiko — February 4, 2014 @ 5:45 am

12. I need more than tank tops and hair nets. I want a story. I hope there is something in this episode that deals with the mytharc. I can’t even guess what monster this one will be. I am going to take a guess and say that it probably isn’t an urban legend.

Comment by Sheri — February 4, 2014 @ 11:48 am