“Regarding Dean” Preview

Check out the trailer and photos for next week’s episode, with the return of Rowena and Dean losing his memory.

News posted on February 3, 2017 Comments (15)

1. How are people talking about this being about cas? He’s not in it

Comment by Robin — February 3, 2017 @ 2:05 pm

2. You know, the moment I saw the name of the Title I knew it was going to be about Dean losing his Memories. It’s an ode to Regarding Henry with Harrison Ford.

Comment by Salarian — February 3, 2017 @ 9:49 pm

3. Of course it’s about Dean. The synopsis (or an interview, I don’t remember) of the episode said Dean was losing his memory and things start getting sad when he starts forgetting Sam and, as a result, who Dean himself is.

Comment by emmanuel — February 4, 2017 @ 3:38 am

4. The fact that Jensen said this was a funny episode and it was one of his favorite episodes of the season makes me excited to see this episode. I love the nod to Urban Cowboy. I also hope Rowena and Dean gives us a little romance. It would be so ironic and out of left field for the two characters. Just imagine Deans reaction once he gets his memory back. OMG it would be priceless. Ruth seem to be playing it up so maybe it will happen. Heres to hoping.

Comment by animala — February 4, 2017 @ 6:53 am

5. The fact that its labeled as funny makes me not excited at all

Comment by Robin — February 4, 2017 @ 7:46 am

6. @5 Robin-well as the saying goes “to each his/her own”.

Comment by animala — February 4, 2017 @ 10:32 am

7. Agree animala, just that a lot of the ‘fun’ episodes turn out goofy when a subject like this could be very emotional, when Dean forgets Sam/Cas or his life as a hunter.. and how that is for Sam..

Comment by Robin — February 4, 2017 @ 10:54 am

8. Well Robin it is a given that Dean does eventually forget Sam and Cas and Mary. (probably right before he remembers again). Personally I am kinda over the angst and sadness between the brothers. Can’t we just have the two brothers happy – on the same page – making fun of each other like in s1-2? With the once in awhile disagreement? I liked s3 but it was too emotional at times because of Deans deal. I want to be entertained not emotionally a wreck when I am done watching a show.

Comment by animala — February 4, 2017 @ 1:47 pm

9. A FYI-Jensen is singing at the SNS next Saturday at vegas con. I hope he sings something different. Just because I want to hear him sing everything. lol

Comment by animala — February 4, 2017 @ 2:23 pm

10. @animala

Sam and dean playing pranks > all the drama

Cosign.

Comment by Robin — February 4, 2017 @ 2:31 pm

11. Agree Robin agree 100 times over.

Comment by animala — February 4, 2017 @ 3:00 pm

12. Our opinion on Cas might be completely opposite, we do agree about the brothers.

Comment by Robin — February 4, 2017 @ 3:28 pm

13. We are all entitled to our own opinions. It makes for conversation. I do have a bias against Collins and his character. I don’t like the actor therefore the character isn’t interesting to me by default. However I did like the character at first in s4 but now no -not at all.

Comment by animala — February 4, 2017 @ 4:56 pm

14. I think it will one hell of fun episode. Looks like Dean is hitting on Rowena LOL, and Rowena likes it very much (“Do we have to fix him?” LOL)
    According to Dabb it will be an ep with lots of comedy ( and I am so happy Jensen can flex his acting muscles, he says comedy is his favorite part of SPN), but then it will be lots of sad ( when Dean starts to forget Sam and even himself).
    So I am personally very exited.
    SPN is the best when they play outside the box.I loved every single comedy episode ( even Dean-dog episode everyone hated). Bring it on.

Comment by AAA — February 5, 2017 @ 9:31 am

15. Looking forward to this one Jensen at one of his conventions said this one was one of his faves this season
    i always love the funnier one we haven’t had one this season and i don’t know how this one going to go with the new show runners or writers but give it a go love the dean ones

this has come from interview from Ruth about this episode
    he Winchesters demand Rowena’s help in reversing the effects of Dean’s memory loss in “Regarding Dean.” But this episode will also reveal information about the witch’s colorful past when she tries to contact a powerful witch family hailing from the old world. Connell told TVLine, “You get to hear about something from [Rowena’s] past [that has] to do with this family of witches. I always love when I get to dip into the more human aspects of Rowena.”

Comment by Keri — February 9, 2017 @ 2:42 am